One of the most extensive packages we offer here at RV Fast Fix is the 45-point inspection. With this routine maintenance, we thoroughly inspect your RV for any malfunctions in the system and check to make sure the entire system is working correctly. Doing this, we can tell you whether or not your RV is ready to be run for your next vacation, and if not, we will work with you to correct and repair any issues. Our team is prepared to handle any type of repairs to your RV and get you back up and running just in time for your next family road trip.
During a 45-point inspection, everything from the exterior to the interior will be inspected. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Checking electrical outlets and all appliances to ensure everything works the way it should
- Inspecting the exterior for wear and tear or damages to prevent mold and other misfortunes
- Checking the roof for leaks and deterioration so you’ll be dry and safe in all types of weather
- Looking for any cracks and damages in your seals and molding
- Inspection of the plumbing and toilet for leaks and functioning operation
- Window and screen checks for proper function
- Examination of all vents, compartment doors, and locks
- Inspecting the floors for any possible damage or rotting
By performing a 45-point inspection, we will be able to assess any possible repairs or replacements that need to be made and will work with you to complete any future improvements that may be required. Our technicians are qualified to identify both minor and major problem areas within your RV and will treat you like family to ensure you get the best and most thorough inspection to guarantee your RV is safe and functioning for your next trip.
Imagine you have your entire trip planned out. The bags are packed and loaded into the compartments. The food is all set in your RV refrigerator. You have all your chargers and electronics ready to go to keep the younger ones entertained on the ride. Finally, the trip that you’ve been planning for months is about to happen. But wait. You get into the RV, plug in the tablet to charge, only to find out the electrical outlet isn’t working. Or how about, you’re a few days into your trip and realize the refrigerator stopped running. When you don’t know what to look for, you may not notice what needs to be repaired or replaced. All of these little (and major) inconveniences can be avoided with a complete 45-point inspection.
When you’re unsure of how to accurately check to see what’s working and what’s not in your RV, it can pose a danger if something malfunctions while on your travels. We take away every uncertainty by letting you know what is working in the RV and what needs to be repaired. Don’t take any chances when it comes to the safety of you and your family, contact us today for a full 45-point inspection.